Aims & Objectives
This tool shows the levels of ‘drive-time’ accessibility to key settlements and services on the Island of Ireland. The maps highlight areas with low level of access to services, identify areas with potential to share services, and help to assess differences in service provision levels between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Towns (Gateways and Hubs)
- Health (Hospitals, GPs, Pharmacies and Dentists)
- Education (Primary Schools and Secondary Schools)
- Retail (Vertically Affiliated and Discounted)
- Transport (Airports, Train Stations)