This section of the site is home to the AIRO data visualisation and interactive data dashboard collection.
Data visualisations are a means of accessing and analysing large volumes of data without getting involved in spreadsheets. Each visualisation is interactive meaning you can select what data you wish to see and create a custom views of your data. Visualisations are a great way of comparing data, identifying trends and providing an evidence base to support your work.
In this section:
- Data Viz Archive - AIRO interactive data visualisations used in the AIRO blog posts and news Items.
- Visualising the 2011 Census - Full access to the Census Principal Demographic Results socio-demographic datasets
- Gateways & Hubs Development Index - All of the index scores and underlying data used for the GHDI project all in one dashboard.
- Indicators for Territorial Cohesion, KITCASP (ESPON) - A key set of monitoring inicators to promote multi territory cohesion across EU member states.
- EU 2020 Strategy - All of the data comparing how EU members perform against each EU 2020 target set out in the current strategy.
- Tipperary County Data Hub - A collection of data dashboards for County Tipperary for informing policy and developing an evidence base