This theme addresses issues of equality, choice and well-being. It encourages increased accessibility to services and green areas, and connectivity to public services in support of healthy living.
- Population aged 30-34 with tertiary education - % of population aged 30-34
- Population at Risk of Poverty - % of total population at risk of poverty
- Green Space Accessibility - % of total population within 500 meters of public managed green areas (active and passive
- Well-being Index - Index Score
- Dependency Ratio - % of total population